Have A Favorite?
Tried one of our Hidden Valley® recipes? We want to hear about it!
Log In to write a review »
Love Your Veggies
Sign Up For MoreSee Official Rules
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, stem removed, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, prepared
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, turkey, peas, carrots, red onion, red pepper, dressing and black pepper and stir until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to an oiled casserole dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and is golden.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
Remix with Ranch
If you've entered the Remix with Ranch Sweepstakes, you can Save & Review these featured recipes to receive entries!
October — Kid-Friendly Fun
November — Thanksgiving Sides and Leftovers
December — Entertaining Apps
January — Fresh, Healthy Flavors
February — Game Day Favorites
March — Pasta Perfection
April — Fresh Spin on Salads
May — Your Best BBQ
See Sweepstakes Details »