1. PARTICIPATION: There are two (2) parts to the Promotion: A.) a Sweepstakes, and B.) an Instant Win Game. Promotion begins at 12:00 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 28, 2013 and ends at 11:59 am PT on June 30, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, visit www.hiddenvalley.com and follow the instructions below to participate. The Promotion Period will include four (4) separate Entry Periods as follows:
|Entry Period 1||February 28, 2013 to March 31, 2013|
|Entry Period 2||April 1, 2013 to April 30, 2013|
|Entry Period 3||May 1, 2013 to May 29, 2013|
|Entry Period 4||May 30, 2013 to June 30, 2013|
1. By Opting In to the Sweepstakes: New Users: You will automatically receive one (1) entry when you click on either the “Join Hidden Valley” link (located in navigation at the top of the website home page) or the “Enter Now” button that is located on the Special Offers page of the website, create an Account, and Opt In to the Hidden Valley® Ranch Remix Sweepstakes. Existing Users: You will automatically receive one (1) entry when you log in and Opt In to the Hidden Valley® Ranch Remix Sweepstakes on your User’s Profile Page. Limit one (1) entry per email address/person during the Promotion Period via this entry method.
2. By Rating/Reviewing a Recipe: You will automatically receive one (1) entry when you rate and/or review a recipe by following the onscreen instructions for rating and reviewing recipes. Each recipe featured on the website may only be rated and/or reviewed once during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per unique recipe rated/reviewed up to a maximum number equal to the number of featured Remix with Ranch Recipes on the website during the Promotion Period (# of recipes available will vary by month). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. By Saving a Recipe: You will automatically receive one (1) entry when you save a recipe to your Account by following the onscreen instructions for saving recipes. Each recipe featured on the website may only be saved to your Account once during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per unique recipe saved up to a maximum number equal to the number of unique recipes featured on the website during the Promotion Period (# of recipes available will vary by month).
1. After logging in on the website the first time each week during the Promotion Period, participant will be prompted to play the Instant Win Game by clicking on the “Try Your Luck” button. For purposes of this promotion a week begins on Thursday and ends the following Wednesday, except for the final week that begins on Thursday and ends the following Sunday (4 days). There will be a total of seven (7) winning Moments for the t-shirt prize and a total of two hundred forty five (245) winning Moments for the $1 off coupon at randomly selected moments throughout each week during the Promotion Period. If you are the first to play at a randomly selected winning moment, as determined and verified by Sponsor, or immediately after such moment, as determined and verified by Sponsor, if no one plays at such moment, you will receive an instant win message stating the prize potentially won and instructions on how to redeem the prize (including prize claim deadline), subject to verification of eligibility, game play and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize by the deadline indicated. If you are not a winner, you may return to www.hiddenvalley.com to play again; however, there is a limit of one (1) game play per email address/person each week during the Promotion Period. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than game play per week will void all plays and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and who are or become Hidden Valley® members as of the time of entry, except employees, officers, directors and agents of The Clorox Company (“Sponsor”), Promotions.com, LLC (“Judges”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether or not related, who are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the promotion. Void where prohibited. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Potential Sweepstakes winners will be selected in separate random drawings to be held following the conclusion of each separate Entry Period from among all eligible entries received each Entry Period prior. Drawings will be conducted by Judges whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning any drawing depends upon number of eligible entries received for each separate drawing. Potential Sweepstakes winners will be contacted by mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within seven (7) days of date of notification or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. Travel prize winner’s guest must also timely submit a Travel Companion Liability & Publicity Release Form. Failure to return such documents within the specified time period, the return of any prizes or prize notifications as undeliverable, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): See chart below for prizes available for the separate Sweepstakes drawings and for prizes available in week in the Instant Win Game:
|Sweepstakes Drawings:||Prize/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) available:|
|Entry Period 1||Weekend trip for two to NYC for winner and one guest. Trip consists of air travel for two; two nights hotel accommodations; ground transfers to/from airport/hotel; and $1,000 spending cash. ARV: $4,000.|
|Entry Period 2||One (1) $1,500 in Visa gift cards. ARV: $1,500.|
|Entry Period 3||Weber Performer Charcoal Grill; $500 Visa Gift Card; one bag of Kingsford Charcoal; two bottles of KC Masterpiece; and four packets of Hidden Valley Dry Mix. ARV: $810.|
|Entry Period 4||One (1) $2,000 in Visa gift cards. ARV: $2,000.|
|Instant Win Game||Prize/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) available:|
|Weekly||One hundred twenty six (126) Adult sized t-shirts (7 per week). ARV: $7.95.|
|Weekly||Four thousand nine hundred (4,410) $1 off Hidden Valley® Ranch Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix coupon (245 per week). ARV: $1.|
Total value of all prizes is $13,721.70. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. For the travel prize, trip is for winner and one (1) guest to New York, NY. Trip consists of roundtrip, coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to NY, 3 days/2 nights standard hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) and roundtrip ground transfers between airport/hotel. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Actual value of may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Travel must be completed by March 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Guest must be of legal age of majority (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Travel is subject to availability. Certain blackout dates and restrictions may apply. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including other transportation, baggage check, meals, souvenirs, gratuities, etc. are the sole responsibility of the winner. Unclaimed Instant Win Game prizes will automatically be forfeited. Instant Win Game T-shirt prizes will be shipped to winners 4 – 8 weeks following the date the winning messages are served online. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the number of eligible game plays per week. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Gift card prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers. Merchandise prizes are awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes prize, one (1) t-shirt prize, and two (2) $1 off coupons per email address/person/household for the duration of the promotion. All federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of winners.
5. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the promotion, participants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By participating, participants agree to release and hold Promotion Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the promotion or use or acceptance of a prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees’ to use winners’ names , likenesses, images (and biographical information) and photo entry for advertising, marketing, promotional and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, incomplete, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, illegible or delayed entries or game plays; or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical or human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with this promotion, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the promotion, the processing of entries and game plays, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or technical difficulties compromise the integrity, security or proper play of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the promotion, at the Judges’ sole discretion. If terminated, Judges may, at their discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or who disrupts the administration of this promotion, who intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor representative or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules and void all associated entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the name appearing on the online entry form. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means will be void.
6. CONDITIONS AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY: As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant agrees: (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 3 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a Court of competent jurisdiction located within the County of Alameda, California; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering and playing in this promotion and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees, or any other costs; and (4) participant shall be bound by these Official Rules.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For names of the major prize winners, available after July 30, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Hidden Valley® Ranch Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes – Winners’ List, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests received after June 30, 2013 will not be honored.
SPONSOR: The Clorox Company, 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612.