Slow Cooker Ranch Barbecue Chicken
Slow Cooker Ranch Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Servings: 6 people
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 2 cups Barbecue Sauce KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- In the slow cooker, place the chicken, broth and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix.
- Cook on high for 3–4 hours or low for 6–7 hours until the chicken is tender. Shred with two forks, drain excess liquid, and place back into the slow cooker.
- Stir the remaining seasoning mix with the barbecue sauce and pour back over the chicken. Stir well and cook for another 45 minutes. Serve warm on sandwiches, in tortillas or over rice or salad.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1566mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 248IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg