Original Ranch Broiled Chicken
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 15 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Main Course, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Chicken
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, oil and vinegar and stir until emulsified.
- Place the chicken in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag together with the marinade and seal bag. Store chilled for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Let chicken stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
4 PT10M PT15M 4.4 of 32