- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Main Course, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Seafood
- julienned vegetables (optional)
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 6 (about 8 ounces each) boneless fish fillets (such as scrod, flounder, or other mild, white fish)
- Arrange fish fillets in a large, oiled baking pan. Spread each fillet with 2 tablespoons dressing. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 20 minutes until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Finish under broiler to brown the top.
- Serve on julienned vegetables, if desired.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
6 PT10M PT20M 0.0 of 0