- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Main Course, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Chicken
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar (4½ ounces) mushrooms drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) linguine
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3 slices white or whole wheat bread
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, dressing, wine, and mushrooms and stir until well mixed. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a food processor, add the bread, and oregano and pulse while adding the melted butter. Top the turkey evenly with the breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
6 PT20M PT30M 4.1 of 16