- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Main Course, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Chicken
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar (4½ ounces) mushrooms drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) linguine
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3 slices white or whole wheat bread
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, dressing, wine, and mushrooms and stir until well mixed. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a food processor, add the bread, and oregano and pulse while adding the melted butter. Top the turkey evenly with the breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
6 PT20M PT30M 4.1 of 16