Ranch BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 180 min.
- Cook Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient: Chicken, Rice/Grain
- Meals & Dishes: Main Course, Dinner
- 1 cup Tropicana Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups frozen, chopped spinach cooked
- 2 seconds olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons shredded, reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 3 tablespoons KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and orange juice. Chill covered for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and dressing and stir until smooth.
- Arrange the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet and discard any remaining marinade. Brush the chicken evenly with the sauce mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, basting once with the sauce, until the juices run clear.
- Spread ½ cup of spinach on each of four dinner plates. Top with ½ cup brown rice and one chicken breast
- Serve immediately