Colorful Eggs and Ham
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Brunch, Breakfast, Main Course
- Main Ingredient: Spinach
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup fresh spinach stems removed, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 English muffins lightly toasted
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces lean, pre-cooked ham or Canadian bacon
- 4 slices American cheese
- 6 large eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, dressing, milk and spinach, and whisk until well blended.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Fry the ham or bacon, for about three minutes on each side or until crisp and set aside. Reduce the heat and cook the eggs in the same skillet until lightly scrambled.
- Divide the ham and cheese evenly over 4 English muffin halves and top with the cooked eggs.
- Serve immediately.
4 PT5M PT10M 4.3 of 15