Ranch-Style Mock Mashed Potatoes
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Main Ingredient: Vegetables
- Meals & Dishes: Sides, Dinner
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower washed, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or light margarine, (tub-style)
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- Place cauliflower florets into a steamer and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing Light, milk and margarine to the cauliflower and blend until the mixture reaches the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Add salt, mix and serve.