Ranched-Up Hummus Dip
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Dips
- Main Ingredient: Vegetables
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans rinsed, drained
- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 4 (4 inch) pitas cut into wedges
- Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice and garlic in food processor. Process until smooth. Serve as a dip with pepper strips, carrots and pita wedges.
PT10M 4.9 of 14