- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Dinner, Main Course
- Main Ingredient: Beef
- ¾ cup prepared Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup seasoned, dry bread crumbs
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 red onion peeled, sliced
- 1 yellow onion peeled, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups butter lettuce rinsed, dried
- 6 sesame buns lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Prepare dressing according to packet instructions. Then, in large bowl, combine beef, ¾ cup of the prepared salad dressing, bread crumbs, the finely chopped yellow onions, salt and pepper, and mix with clean hands until well incorporated. Shape the meat mixture into six ¼ pound patties about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side, until an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit has been reached.
- Serve the burgers on the buns, topped with lettuce, tomato, and red onion slices, as desired. Feel free to use the remaining prepared salad dressing as a dip or with a side salad, or refrigerate within two hours and use at a later time.