- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 15 min.
- Meals & Dishes: Dinner, Main Course
- Main Ingredient: Beef
- 1 1-oz. packet prepared Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion peeled and minced
- ½ cup seasoned, dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns lightly toasted
- 6 to 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, seasoning mix, onion, bread crumbs, and pepper and mix well.
- With wet hands shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers topped with the lettuce, tomato and onion.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
6 PT10M PT15M 4.7 of 398