Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter melted
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob in husks
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place corn directly on the oven rack and roast for 20 minutes or until corn is soft.
- Peel down husks and use as a handle. Remove corn silks.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- Generously brush Ranch butter over corn.