Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds russet potatoes peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil, then lower heat to simmer, uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes fall apart when pierced with fork.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and return potatoes to the pot. Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in Ranch seasoning and sour cream. Serve immediately.