Slow Cooker Beef & Bean Stew
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 240 min.
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley™ Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread & Dip divided
- ½ cup water
- 2 unpeeled russet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup onions chopped
- 1 pound boneless chuck roast cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 (28 oz.) can baked beans in BBQ sauce
- salt pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl combine ½ cup Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread and water. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a slow cooker, spread potatoes and onions on bottom. Add beef. Pour baked beans over beef. Pour mixture of Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread and water over beans.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Stir in ¼ cup chipotle sandwich spread before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Pulse Period: • Memorial Day • 4th of July • Autumn, Fall and Winter time
- Tip: Garnish with grated cheddar cheese, chopped green onions or sour cream.
- For a sweeter flavor, add ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Make Ahead: Make a double batch and freeze in a Glad® Storage Container.
8 PT10M PT240M 4.7 of 3