- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream or substitute Greek yogurt
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ¼ cup chopped green onions or ripe olives, rinsed, drained
- ¾ cup diced, fresh tomatoes
- assorted vegetables
- potato or corn chips for dipping
Combine dips mix with sour cream. Stir in tomatoes, onions or olives. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve with assorted vegetables, potato chips or corn chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
15 totally repeatable weekday recipes