Garden Vegetable Dip
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream or substitute Greek yogurt
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ¼ cup chopped green onions or ripe olives, rinsed, drained
- ¾ cup diced, fresh tomatoes
- assorted vegetables
- potato or corn chips for dipping
- 1. Combine dips mix with sour cream. Stir in tomatoes, onions or olives. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve with assorted vegetables, potato chips or corn chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.