Hidden Valley Ranch Country Marinade Grilled Chicken
Hidden Valley Ranch Country Marinade Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 60 min.
- Cook Time: 40 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
All of the ingredients can be put in the plastic bag the night before and then taken to the picnic site. Easy to use.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, (breasts, thighs and legs), skin removed
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth. Place chicken pieces in a Glad® Food Storage Zipper Bag with seasoning mixture. Seal the bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken about 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by fantel Quick and tasty Very easy to make and well worth it. 11.14.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by AL123 Overall, I felt like this was an easy dish to prepare and tasted delicious! 02.25.11
Rated 5 out of 5 by maryme Great for picnics All of the ingredients can be put in the plastic bag the night before and then taken to the picnic site - easy to use 02.25.11
Rated 5 out of 5 by LadyIce Summer Time It's just around the corner and it's time to start those grills up! This is an excellent dish when it's cooked on the grill. Try it and you will enjoy! I know everyone here really enjoyed it so much that it's become a staple when we grill. 02.25.11
- 2016-02-06 T06:44:33.826-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_25
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_298, prod, sort_default
5 PT60M PT40M 4.6 of 5