Prep: 1 h | Cook: 40 m
Hidden Valley® Ranch Country Marinade Grilled Chicken
- Prep 1 h
- Cook 40 m
- Total 1 h 40 m
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds chicken skin removed, pieces, (breasts, thighs and legs)
- 1. In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth. Place chicken pieces in a Glad® Food Storage Zipper Bag with seasoning mixture. Seal the bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat the grill.
- 3. Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken about 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- 4. *Recipe only gluten-free when made with all gluten-free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.