Original Ranch Snack Mix
- 2½ cups crisp corn or wheat cereal or a mixture of both
- 2½ cups small pretzels
- 2½ cups bite-size cheddar cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Combine cereal, pretzels and crackers in a gallon-size Glad® Zipper Storage Bag. Pour oil over mixture.
- 2. Seal bag and toss to coat. Add dressing mix; seal bag and toss again until coated.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.