Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Ranch Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds russet potatoes peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil, then lower heat to simmer, uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes fall apart when pierced with fork.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and return potatoes to the pot. Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in Ranch seasoning and sour cream. Serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by panda1006 Fabulous Love this recipe and flavors 04.01.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosebud59 Spicy Mashed Potatoes I have tried this recipe and it is so easy. I also made this recipe by using instant potatoes instead of regular potatoes. 12.23.13
Rated 4 out of 5 by FoodLuvr This product has the right flavoring. Sour cream and Hidden Valley seasonings mix gave the flavor I was looking for to my mashed potatoes. I can now taste the rich, deep flavor of mashed potatoes with the great addition of the sour cream and most of all Hidden Valley Seasoning Mix. Must get more! 01.19.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soph Hit At Our Table I made these for supper, and they were a huge hit. Everyone loved them! 01.05.13
- 2015-11-24 T06:23:18.104-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_8
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_809, prod, sort_default
4 to 6 PT10M PT30M 4.9 of 5