Prep: 5 m | Cook: 40 m
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 40 m
- Total 45 m
- ¾ pound ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, but avoid excessive handling for a moist meatloaf. Form into a loaf and place in a baking dish or loaf pan.
- 3. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- 4. Remove from oven and let the meatloaf stand covered for 10–15 minutes before slicing.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.