Ranch Meatloaf Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 40 min.
- Main Ingredient Beef
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
- ¾ pound ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, but avoid excessive handling for a moist meatloaf. Form into a loaf and place in a baking dish or loaf pan.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Remove from oven and let the meatloaf stand covered for 10–15 minutes before slicing.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tazdevil912 Great Was very easy to make and everyone loved it 03.13.16
Rated 5 out of 5 by stitchqueen Great and Easy This is the quickest, good meal I've ever cooked. I had to double the recipe to feed my family and it tasted great. 01.27.16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Busdriver Yum I love this recipe used BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. Used broiler pan sprayed with pam. No grease or burnt bottom. Even made 2 one with gluten free breadcrumbs for my son. Sooo good either way!! 09.18.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by traybag loved it! I followed the recipe, except I used turkey meat, not beef. Also, I added the best ingredient... BACON! I crumbled it up and added it the toptop...yummmm. Also, seasoned it with salt pepper and garlic. 09.09.15
- 2016-04-29 T06:35:53.694-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_22
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_811, prod, sort_default
4 PT5M PT40M 4.8 of 5