- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ½ pound 26-30 count, frozen, peeled, deveined shrimp coarsely chopped
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cup sour cream
- French baguette sliced, lightly toasted
In a large bowl, add the sour cream and seasoning mix and stir until well blended.
Fold in the shrimp and chili sauce.
Let chill covered for 30 minutes.
Serve the dip over the toasts garnished with parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.