- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1–2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1–2 tablespoons lime juice
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add avocado, garlic, jalapeno, onions, and lime juice. Stir well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.