- Prep 20 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 Kaiser rolls
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce
- 1. Heat a charcoal grill until coals are red.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine ground beef, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and two tablespoons of water in a large bowl. Form the mixture into six burger patties. Slice the onions into ½-inch slices. Place the burger patties and onion slices onto the hot grill.
- 3. Cook for about four minutes, or until meat is firm around the outside and the juices start to pool. Flip the burgers and onions slices and grill for another three minutes or done to your liking. Serve the burgers and onions slices (cut in half if too large) on a roll brushed with KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce.
- 4. Recipe created on behalf of KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce and Kingsford® charcoal.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.