Barbecue Ranch Cheddar Baked Chicken
Recipe created by Yellow Bliss Road on behalf of Hidden Valley.
Write a review
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup cheddar cheese crackers
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1. In a sealable plastic bag, gently pound chicken until it's uniform in thickness. Cut breasts in half, if desired.
- 2. In a food processor, pulse together crackers, shredded cheddar and dried parsley. (alternatively, you could crush the crackers by hand and stir together with the cheese and parsley.
- 3. Spray a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place chicken in the pan and sprinkle with garlic salt and chili powder.
- 4. Brush chicken evenly with Honey BBQ Ranch Dressing, then sprinkle cracker mixture on top. Press the cracker mixture into the chicken lightly with your hands.
- 5. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for about 20 minutes. Tops should be golden brown. If additional browning time is needed, place chicken under the broiler for a couple minutes.
- 6. Serve hot.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.