BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad
Recipe created by Spicy Southern Kitchen on behalf of Hidden Valley.
Write a review
- 1 lb. pasta (such as cavatappi), cooked until al dente
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch® dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 1½ cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1. Place cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir together Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch® Dressing and sour cream and pour over pasta. Toss to mix.
- 3. Add all remaining ingredients, except corn chips, and stir to combine.
- 4. Refrigerate until ready to serve and sprinkle corn chips on top just before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.