Bean Chili Veggie Burgers with Buffalo Chili Burger Topping
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ground cumin
- 1 chili powder
- ½ dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 pink beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 diced pimentos, rinsed and drained
- ¼ finely diced celery
- ¼ finely chopped parsley
- 3 finely chopped shallots
- 3 vegetable oil
- mixed greens and sliced tomato, for serving
- hamburger buns
- Hidden Valley® Buffalo Chili Burger Topping, below
Buffalo Chili Burger Topping
- ¼ crumbled blue cheese
- ½ Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch®
- 1. Pulse the oats, cumin, chili powder, oregano and beans in a food processor until a coarse puree forms. Add the pimentos, celery, parsley and shallots. Pulse just until evenly distributed throughout. Form the mixture into 4 patties to match the diameter of the buns.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until crisp and browned on the outside and hot inside, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Fold together the Burger Topping ingredients until well-mixed. Divide the greens and tomato slices among the bottom buns, top with the patties and burger topping, and sandwich with the top buns.