Prep: 10 m | Cook: 5 m
Caprese Ranch Dip
Provided by Food Network®
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 baguette
- 1 package mozarella cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Place baguette slices onto baking sheet. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over slices.
- 3. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling. Set aside to cool.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix (or Hidden VAlley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix), tomato, and chopped basil. Stir together, just until mix is fully incorporated.
- 5. Place dip in serving bowl. Serve with melted cheese crostinis.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.