Cheese Ranch Sliders
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Classic Cheese Ranch Dressing
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 dinner rolls or slider rolls
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced red onion
- 1. Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Classic Cheese Ranch, ground turkey and panko, and mix with clean hands until incorporated. Shape the meat into eight mini burgers.
- 3. Oil grill grate with a paper towel soaked in canola oil. Grill the burgers about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- 4. If adding cheese, top each slider with 1 tablespoon of cheese after it is flipped. Spread the remaining Classic Cheese Ranch on the slider or dinner rolls, top with turkey slider, lettuce, tomato and red onion and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.