Prep: 15 m | Cook: 20 m
Cheese Ravioli with Three Pepper Topping
Courtesy of Allrecipes.com
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ thinly sliced red bell pepper
- ½ thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 pound cheese ravioli
- 1 diced small onion
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
- 2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion and bell peppers until tender. Add one cup of the broth, season with pepper flakes, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in remaining broth, and cook until most of broth has evaporated. Spoon pepper mixture over ravioli.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.