- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup freshly, sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked orzo
- ¼ cup diced green chiles
- 3 cups shredded, cooked turkey
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat, add the onions and peppers and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the peppers have softened and the onions are translucent. Stir in the mushrooms and continue to cook for 7 minutes or until the mushrooms are nicely browned. Add the orzo, chilies, turkey, and dressing and stir to evenly coat.
Place the mixture into an oiled 8x8-inch baking dish.
Top with the cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is lightly golden.
Let stand for 5 minutes uncovered before serving. Garnish with parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.