Chicken Parmesan Leaning Towers (of Pizza)
Write a review
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1.06 oz.) Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 tubes (11 oz. each) refrigerated bread sticks, 24 pieces
- marinara sauce, optional
- 1. Stir together cheese, chicken, cream cheese and dip mix. Open bread sticks; separate into 12 strips of dough and roll to flatten. With fingers, spread about 1-1/2 tablespoons of cheese mixture down center of each strip, and then roll up. Gently squeeze one end together to sit flat on greased baking sheet. Repeat with second package of dough and place on separate baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. As dough bakes, the spiral rolls tend to lean over on their side. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.