Chinese Lettuce Wraps
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 carrot peeled, coarsely shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup red cabbage coarsely grated
- 1 head large leaf lettuce such as romaine or butter lettuce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ red bell pepper seeded, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped, chopped mint
- 6 ounces nonfat, plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. In medium bowl, combine yogurt, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and mint. Add chicken tenders and stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 1. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Stir in garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- 2. Add bell peppers, carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, cook for 1 minute or until vegetables are soft.
- 3. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook for 1 minute.
- 4. Add mint and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, heat for 1 more minute.
- 5. Let cool.
- 6. Place marinated chicken tenders on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 10–15 minutes until chicken is done.
- 7. Let cool.
- 8. Lay lettuce leaves flat and place chicken on lettuce, spoon on cooled filling and add 1–2 fresh basil leaves.
- 9. Roll up like a burrito and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.