- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 carrot peeled, coarsely shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup red cabbage coarsely grated
- 1 head large leaf lettuce such as romaine or butter lettuce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ red bell pepper seeded, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped, chopped mint
- 6 oz. nonfat, plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 18 oz. chicken tenders
In medium bowl, combine yogurt, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and mint. Add chicken tenders and stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Stir in garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
Add bell peppers, carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, cook for 1 minute or until vegetables are soft.
Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook for 1 minute.
Add mint and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, heat for 1 more minute.
Place marinated chicken tenders on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 10–15 minutes until chicken is done.
Lay lettuce leaves flat and place chicken on lettuce, spoon on cooled filling and add 1–2 fresh basil leaves.
Roll up like a burrito and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.