Clam Chowder Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 3 strips 3 bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 6.5-ounce cans minced clams
- ¼ cup clam juice (either reserved from can or bottled)
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more if desired
- ¼ cup mixed minced parsley, tarragon, and chives
- 1. Add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in the bacon (reserving a tablespoon for garnish) clams, clam juice, cayenne pepper, and herbs. Add more cayenne pepper for more heat.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.