Creamy Crisp Cucumber Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- ¾ cup lightly crushed pita chips, plus more for garnish
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add the cucumber, garlic, and chives. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. When ready to serve, stir in pita chips. Top with extra pita chips for garnish.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.