Crunchy Ranch Potato and Parsnip Chips
Recipe courtesy of Tara from The Whole Tara on behalf of Hidden Valley
Write a review
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb. parsnips, sliced 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb. potatoes, sliced 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pack Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. Place sliced potato and parsnips in a large bowl and toss with 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil until evenly coated. Add 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning and toss to evenly coat.
- 3. Arrange vegetables on prepared baking sheets, spacing them ¼ inch apart.
- 4. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- 5. Spread out potatoes on parchment paper; let dry 5 minutes.
- 6. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.