Fiesta Cheese Ball Spread
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 1 packet (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup unsalted, shelled pistachios or other nuts, chopped
- 1. In a food processor, combine Guacamole Seasoning Mix, cream cheese, Mexican blend cheese, salsa, and lime zest. Blend for 8–10 seconds. Place mixture on a sheet of Glad® plastic wrap; gather corners and twist to form a ball. Refrigerate cheese ball for 30 minutes. Remove cheese ball from plastic wrap and roll in chopped nuts until covered. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.