Fiesta Salsa Shrimp Salad
Write a review
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups butter lettuce
- 1 red onion
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Fiesta Salsa Dressing
- 1. Preheat the grill using Kingsford® Charcoal, until briquets are consistently ashed over or set grill for medium high heat. Lightly oil grill grate.
- 2. Grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until pink and flesh is opaque white. Cool slightly.
- 3. In a large bowl, add the grilled shrimp and remaining ingredients.
- 4. Toss the salad with the dressing until well coated.
- 5. Helpful Hint: To prevent shrimp from slipping through the grates on a grill, use an oiled grill basket or thread shrimp on bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water.