Garlic Parmesan Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- olive oil
- 2 slices sourdough sandwich bread
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1 slice (1 oz.) cheddar cheese (Havarti cheese as alternative)
- 1. Brush outside of each slice of bread with olive oil. Spread other side of bread with dressing. Top with cheese. Close sandwich and cook for 4-5 minutes in on your grill, stove top or on griddle, until cheese is melted.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.