Prep: 5 m | Cook: 30 m
Grilled Ranch Potato Salad
Courtesy of Mila Furman from Girl and the Kitchen
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 35 m
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 bunches spring onions, root ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- spray oil for the grill
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing (optional)
- 1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2. Place 2 sheets of clean foil one on top of another, large enough to fit all of your potatoes. You will be creating a "foil packet."
- 3. Remove the top layer of foil and set aside. Place the potatoes into the center of the foil, reserving room around the sides to close the packet.
- 4. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and the entire packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dips Mix. Place the other sheet of foil on top of potatoes and close all of the sides.
- 5. Shake the foil packet 6–8 times, which will combine the olive oil and the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- 6. Place on grill and cook for 25–30 minutes, until fork tender.
- 7. About 20 minutes into the cooking process, spray the grill with oil and lay the spring onions on top. Grill until tender, approximately 5–10 minutes.
- 8. Remove and plate potatoes. Remove and slice spring onions. Then serve alongside potatoes.
- 9. Garnish potatoes with chopped chives and serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing for dipping (optional).
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.