Prep: 20 m | Cook: 1 h 40 m
Hidden Valley Holiday Ham
Prep 20 m
- Cook 1 h 40 m
- Total 2 h
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 (3-5 pounds) whole, bone-in, smoked ham
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2. In a saucepan over a medium low heat, combine the honey, vinegar, and dressing mix and stir until well blended.
- 3. Stud the top of the ham with whole cloves. Drizzle the sauce over the ham and bake for 20 minutes per pound or until until the sauce turns to a glaze and an internal temperature of 140°F is reached.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.