Hidden Valley Pineapple Chicken Sticks
- 2½ cups pineapple juice
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned, (1 pound), boned
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. Whisk juice and dressing mix together. Reserve half. Cut chicken into 16 long strips. Marinate strips in remaining juice mixture, 2–24 hours. Thread on skewers. Grill/broil to desired doneness. Combine cornstarch, water and reserved mixture in saucepan. Heat to thicken. Dip chicken in sauce to serve.
- 2. (To microwave skewers: Microwave chicken on HIGH, covered, 6–8 minutes per pound. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.)
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.