Hot Italian Sausage Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces spicy Italian sausage meat (from about 2 links)
- 1 cup canned diced tomato
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1. In a large pan, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage meat and sauté, stirring occasionally, until crumbled and cooked through. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, until warmed through. Set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in sausage mixture and olives.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.