Prep: 20 min
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Prep 20 min
- Total 20 min
- ½ cup finely shredded, sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch
- ¼ cup minced green onions
- 2½ cups mashed potatoes, prepared or leftover
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, stir cheese, dressing and onions into hot mashed potatoes.
- 3. Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese melts and potatoes are golden.
Tip: Use leftover mashed potatoes instead of freshly prepared mashed potatoes.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.