Lorin’s Beefinator made with Hidden Valley® Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread
This recipe comes from our Sandwich Superstar finalist, Lorin.
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread & Dip
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
- ½ ripe pear cored and thinly sliced about ¼" thick
- 5 thin slices rare roast beef from the deli counter
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 1. On each bread slice, spread 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread.
- 2. Then place two slices of havarti cheese on each slice of bread.
- 3. On one slice of bread, place four slices of pear on top of the cheese, followed by the roast beef.
- 4. Carefully put the slices together to form a sandwich. Spread the outside of each sandwich with the butter. Place in a pre-heated panini maker for about 4 to 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is golden. Or cook on a stove top skillet, over medium heat, for 4 minutes, then flip and finish heating for another 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and bread is golden.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.