Prep: 15 m
Louisiana-style Muffaletta Sandwich
- Prep 15 m
- Cook m
- Total 15 m
Servings: 8–10 Sandwiches
- ½ cup Hidden Valley™ Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sandwich Spread & Dip
- ½ cup sliced green olives
- ¼ pound sliced provolone cheese
- ¾ pound assorted Italian deli meats (such as ham, salami, and mortadella)
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) sweet French bread cut in half lengthwise
- shredded iceberg lettuce if desired
- 1. Open loaf of bread and spread sandwich spread on both sides of cut surfaces. Top one side with layers of meat, cheese, olives and lettuce and then close with other side. Slice into 2-inch wide segments for serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.