Love Your Veggies Pizza Pockets
Love Your Veggies Pizza Pockets Recipe
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Cook Time: 18 min.
- Main Ingredient Vegetables
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ½ medium, sweet onion cut into thin wedges
- ½ pound button mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips, about 2-inches long
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 1¼ cups shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (13.8 ounce) tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup sliced, ripe olives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil until shimmering.
- Add the onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or just until they begin to soften.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini. Sauté just until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a clean, floured work surface. Roll the dough into a 10 x 15 inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into quarters to form four 5 x 7½-inch rectangles.
- Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing. Place about ⅓ cup of the vegetables on the right half of the dough. Scatter the olives and pepperoni over the top of vegetable mixture. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the filling.
- Fold the left half of the dough over the filling to form a rectangular pocket. Pinch together the edges to form a tight seal.
- Arrange the pockets about 1-inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ativa YUM! Quite delicious. All the different ingredients really make for a flavorful dish and my family loves it! 06.27.13
Rated 4 out of 5 by scottie lots of options i like the fact that you can create many different options with this. 06.23.13
Rated 4 out of 5 by StellarMojo Appeals to all ages Really like this recipe because it's one those recipe's that appeals to the young tastebud's to adult's. The pita changes a normally boring pizza or sandwich to food with fun. Easy to make & perfect for spring & summer. 06.12.13
- 2015-11-25 T06:39:58.785-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_275, prod, sort_default
1-4 of 4
PT25M PT18M 4.2 of 5