- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ½ medium, sweet onion cut into thin wedges
- ½ pound button mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips, about 2-inches long
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 1¼ cups shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (13.8 ounce) tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup sliced, ripe olives
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil until shimmering.
Add the onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or just until they begin to soften.
Add the peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini. Sauté just until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
Unroll the pizza dough on a clean, floured work surface. Roll the dough into a 10 x 15 inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into quarters to form four 5 x 7½-inch rectangles.
Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing. Place about ⅓ cup of the vegetables on the right half of the dough. Scatter the olives and pepperoni over the top of vegetable mixture. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the filling.
Fold the left half of the dough over the filling to form a rectangular pocket. Pinch together the edges to form a tight seal.
Arrange the pockets about 1-inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.