Love Your Veggies Pizza Pockets
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 18 m
- Total 43 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ½ medium, sweet onion cut into thin wedges
- ½ pound button mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips, about 2-inches long
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 1¼ cups shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (13.8 ounce) tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup sliced, ripe olives
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil until shimmering.
- 3. Add the onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or just until they begin to soften.
- 4. Add the peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini. Sauté just until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- 5. Unroll the pizza dough on a clean, floured work surface. Roll the dough into a 10 x 15 inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into quarters to form four 5 x 7½-inch rectangles.
- 6. Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing. Place about ⅓ cup of the vegetables on the right half of the dough. Scatter the olives and pepperoni over the top of vegetable mixture. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the filling.
- 7. Fold the left half of the dough over the filling to form a rectangular pocket. Pinch together the edges to form a tight seal.
- 8. Arrange the pockets about 1-inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- 9. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.