Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Prep 5 min
- Cook 20 min
- Total 25 min
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Southwest-flavored salsa
½ cup Hidden Valley® Avocado Ranch
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1. Stir shrimp and salsa together in large mixing bowl.
- 2. Into each of 4 cocktail glasses, add 1 tablespoon dressing. Spoon shrimp and salsa evenly into glasses.
- 3. Top with another tablespoon of dressing; garnish with green onions.
- 4. Note: Choose desired heat level of salsa. The hotter the salsa, the cooler the dressing.