Olive n' Onion Fiesta Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) chopped ripe olives drained
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 cups plain, low-fat yogurt
- toasted pita bread triangles
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Combine dip and yogurt, stirring until smooth. Gently stir in olives and onions.
- 2. Refrigerate 1 hour; serve with pita triangles.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.