Pasta Primavera Salad
- Prep — m
- Total 0 m
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 large, red or green bell pepper cut into small chunks
- ½ cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Caesar dressing
- ⅓ cup sliced radishes
- 2 medium zucchini cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ pound corkscrew pasta
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain well.
- 2. Toss pasta with oil in a large bowl. Add broccoli, tomatoes, radishes, bell pepper, zucchini and green onions; toss again. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, add more dressing, if desired
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.