Prep: 20 m | Cook: 15 m
Pizza Jalapeño Poppers
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup cooked Breakfast sausage crumbled
- ½ cup small-diced pepperoni
- ½ cup small-diced green pepper
- ¼ cup small-diced onion
- 2 tablespoons black olives diced
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 12–16 jalapeño peppers cut in half lengthwise, seeded, membranes removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2. Place all ingredients from the cream cheese through the Italian seasoning in a large bowl, and stir until well blended. Taste mixture and add in extra toppings or seasonings if desired.
- 3. Divide mixture between the jalapeño halves, packing it into the cavity. If the jalapeños are small, you may need more to use up all of the filling.
- 4. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10–15 minutes. Let cool and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.