Pomegranate Honey Chicken
Write a review
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cups diced onions
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk dressing, mustard, and honey. Set aside.
- 2. In a slow cooker, spread onions on bottom. Place chicken on onions. Pour dressing mixture over chicken.
- 3. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Chicken should have an internal temperature of 165°F.
- 4. Remove chicken from crock pot and drizzle with sauce.
- 5. Serve over steamed rice or with crusty French bread.
- 1. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley.
- 2. Substitute boneless skinless chicken breasts, pork chops, a boneless chuck roast or a whole rotisserie chicken quartered for the chicken thighs.
- 3. Make Ahead: Make a double batch and freeze in a Glad® Storage Container.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.